Parliament of India Recruitment 2017: – Parliament of India has decided to recruit for Secretariat Assistant, Translator posts. Recently Parliament of India published a recruitment notification as Parliament of India Recruitment 2017, in which there have 146 vacant seats. Any candidate who has met with eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date no application will be accepted after the last date of submission. All information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Parliament of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Secretariat Assistant, Translator|
|Number of Posts||146|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Parliament of India Recruitment
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total Post|
a. English/ Hindi: 01
b. Odia: 01
|2||Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer||20|
|4||Security Assistant Grade-II||21|
a. English – 30
b. Hindi – 07
c. Urdu – 02
Candidates having Master degree from a recognized University in English with medium of Hindi Language up to degree level or Master degree in Hindi with medium of English Language up to degree level for Post 1(a), Master degree from a recognized University in any discipline with Odia up to degree level for Post 1(b), Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university for Post 2, Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university and minimum Shorthand speed of 80 wpm in English for Post 3, Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university and minimum physical standards for Post 4 of Category 1 and Master’s Degree in Hindi or Master’s Degree in English and Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute recognized by the Government or 2 years’ experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/ State Government offices or State Legislature Secretariats or Central/ State Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ Supreme Court of India/ High Courts for Category 2 may apply for the job. We had given all the information in brief about Education qualification for the particular vacancies you can check it above or please visit the official website for full details.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should 19-35 years for Posts 1, 6, 7, 18-30 years for Posts 2 to 5 for Category 1 and for Category 2 age should be between 27 years. The relaxation on age may be applicable as per government norms.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Main Examination
Application fee has been Pay through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, and E-Challan Mode Only
|Application Begin:||25th July 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online:
|18th August 2017
21st August 2017
Candidates will get handsome salary after getting selection in particular post.
Finding More New Jobs Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2017
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidates also have to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Postal Address for Category 2
Joint Recruitment Cell, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001
How to apply for Category 1
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 for Secretariat Assistant, Translator Post- Apply Online/ Offline at www.parliamentofindia.nic.in, and if you want to know information in depth and full details then we advised you to go once at the official website www.parliamentofindia.nic.in to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.