NWR Recruitment 2017: NWR – North Western Railway has decided to recruit for Station Master, Sports Person Posts. NWR recently published a recruitment notification for NWR Recruitment 2017, in which there have 328 seats. Any candidate who has met with eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date no application will be accepted after the last date of submission. All information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
NWR Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||North Western Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Station Master, Sports Person|
|Number of Posts||328|
|Last date of application||12 October 2017, 18 September 2017|
NWR Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1||Clerk Cum Typist||11|
|2||Assistant Loco Pilot||159|
|3||Tech. Gr. III (Signal)||13|
|7||Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical)||01|
|10||Junior Engineer (Signal)||02|
|11||Junior (P. Way)||03|
Candidates having 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification may apply for the job. We had given all the information in brief about Education qualification for the particular vacancies you can check it above or please visit the official website for full details.
Candidates’ age should be maximum 42 years as on 01-01-2018 for Posts 1-12 and between 18 to 25 Years as on 01-01-2017 for Post 13. The relaxation on age may be applicable as per government norms.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear
- Written Exam, Skill Test, Medical Exam for Posts 1-12
- Written Exam, Personal Interview for Post 13
|General/ OBC||INR Rs. 500/-|
Application fee has been Pay through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, and E-Challan Mode Only
After getting selection in that organization candidates will get INR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 1900/2800/- for Posts 1-8, Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/4600/- for Posts 9-12, Rs. 5200- 20200/- with a grade pay of 2400/2800/- for Level 4/5 and Rs. 5200- 20200/- with a grade pay of 1,900/2,000/- for Level 2/3.
|Application Begin:||31 August 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||12 October 2017 for Posts 1-12
18 September 2017 for Post 13
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for NWR Recruitment 2017
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidates also have to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Postal Address for Post 13
Asst. Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House Road, Opposite DRM office, Jaipur-302006
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of NWR Recruitment 2017 for 328 Station Master, Sports Person Post Notification out Apply Online at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in and if you want to know information in depth and full details then we advise you to go once at the official website www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.