NHAI Recruitment 2017: NHAI – National Highways Authority of India has decided to recruit for Deputy Manager, Parliament Assistant Posts. NHAI recently published a recruitment notification for NHAI Recruitment 2017, in which there have 49 seats. Any candidate who has met with eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date no application will be accepted after the last date of submission. All information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
NHAI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Deputy Manager, Parliament Assistant|
|Number of Posts||49|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
NHAI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
|1||Deputy Manager (Technical)||40|
|2||Chief General Manager (Technical)||04|
|4||Deputy Manager (Information Technology)||04|
Candidates having Engineering Degree for Post 1, Graduation Degree, Post-Graduation Degree, Engineering Degree, PG Diploma for Posts 2-4 or its equivalent may apply for the job. We had given all the information in brief about Education qualification for the particular vacancies you can check it above or please visit the official website for full details.
Candidates’ age should be 30 years for Post 1, 56 years for Posts 2-3 and 35 years for Post 4 as on 18-09-2017. The relaxation on age may be applicable as per government norms.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear
- Written Exam and Personal Interview for Post 1
- GATE-Score and Personal Interview for Posts 2-4
|General/ OBC||INR Rs. 210/-|
Application fee has been Pay through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, and E-Challan Mode Only
After getting selection in that organization candidates will get INR Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a grade pay of 5400/-.
|Application Begin:||18 August 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||28-10-2017 for Post 1
05-10-2017 for Posts 2-3
30-11-2017 for Post 4
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidates also have to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Postal Address for Post 2-3
Col. S.S. Kapur (Retd), General Manager (HR/Admin)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Professor Post Notification out Apply Online at www.pscwbonline.gov.in and if you want to know information in depth and full details then we advise you to go once at the official website www.nhai.org to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.