Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017: Indian Air Force has decided to recruit for Group C, Group Y, and Commissioned Officer Posts. Indian Air Force recently published a recruitment notification for Indian Air Force recruitment 2017, in which there have various seats. Any candidate who has met with eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date no application will be accepted after the last date of submission. All information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Vacancy||Group C, Group Y, Commissioned Officer|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Last date of application||31 August 2017|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Category 1- Civilian
Category 2- Group C
|1||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||06|
|2||Fitter Mechanical Transport (A) (SK)||01|
|3||Coppersmith & Sheet Metal Worker (C & SMW)||01|
Category 3- Group C
Category 4- Commissioned Officer
|2||Ground Duty (Non-technical) – Meteorology Branch|
Category 5- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical)
Category 6- Group X (Technical) Trade
Total 6 Category
Category 1: Graduation for Post 1 and 12th grade for Post 2.
Category 2: 10th grade with valid civil driving license for light and heavy vehicle
for Post 1, 10th grade with industrial Training Institute Certificate in Fitter Mechanical Transport/ Copper Smith and Sheet Metal Worker for Post 2 and relevant experience for Post 3
Category 3: 12th grade with English typing speed of 35 wpm, Hindi 30 wpm for LDC, 10th Class from a recognized Board or Institute & Industrial Training Institute certificate in the trade of Painter
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06-08-15 is mandatory, Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year or four year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Post 1.
- Post-Graduation Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geophysics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in both) for Post 2.
Category 5: Intermediate/ 10+2 in any Stream.
Category 6: Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English or Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering
Category 1-3: Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on closing date for receipt of applications.
Category 4: Candidates age should be between 20 to 24 years for Post 1 and 20 to 26 years for Post 2 as on 01-07-2018.
Category 5-6: Candidates should be born between 13-01-1998 to 27-06-2001.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Category 1-2: Written test followed by skill test/ practical test.
- Category 3: Written test, skill test & trade proficiency test.
- Category 4: Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) (Stage I) & Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview (Stage II) & Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) for Flying Branch.
- Category 5: Physical Fitness test, Medical test, Rally & Written test.
- Category 6: Written test, Adaptability Test-1, Adaptability Test-2 & Physical Fitness Test.
Application fee has been Pay through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, and E-Challan Mode Only
After getting selection in that organization candidates will get INR Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a grade pay of 6000/-.
|Application Begin:||18 August 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||31 August 2017|
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidates also have to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Category 1: Director PC (AHC), Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, New Delhi-110106
Category 2: The concerned Air Force Station
Category 3: Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station, Race Course, New Delhi-110003
- Candidates should log in to official website i.e. careerairforce.nic.in.
- Click on candidate login & select the specified branch.
- Enter the login details if the candidate has already registered.
- Click on “New Candidate” if the candidate is a new user.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application for future use.
Candidates may attend the recruitment rally. Carry 7 passport size color photographs, 2 white colored postal stamps, and certificates of 10th and 12th class.
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 for Group C, Group Y, Commissioned Officer Post Notification out Apply Online/ Offline Mode and if you want to know information in depth and full details then we advised you to go once at the official website to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.