Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017: – Eastern Railway has decided to recruit for Junior Engineer, Scouts Guides Quota posts. Recently Eastern Railway published a recruitment notification as Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, in which there have 32 vacant seats. Any candidate who has met with eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date no application will be accepted after the last date of submission. All information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Engineer, Scouts Guides Quota|
|Number of Posts||32|
|Last date of application||04th September 2017|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total Post|
|1||Junior Engineer (P.Way)||07|
|2||Junior Engineer (Works)||09|
|3||Junior Engineer (TMO)||06|
|4||Category -1 Group ‘C||02|
|5||Category – 2 Erstwhile Group ‘D’||08|
Candidates having Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation and Control / Civil Engineering, B.Sc. in Civil Engineering for Posts 1-3 and 10th, 12th, ITI for Posts 4-5 or its equivalent qualification may apply for the job. We had given all the information in brief about Education qualification for the particular vacancies you can check it above or please visit the official website for full details.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should 18 to 42 years for post 1-3, 18 to 28 years for Post 4 and 18 to 31 years for Post 5 as on 01.08.2017. The relaxation on age may be applicable as per government norms.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Computer Based Test and Written examination for Posts 1-3.
- Written Exam and Scouting Skill Test for Posts 4-5.
Application fee has been Pay through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, and E-Challan Mode Only
|Application Begin:||20th August 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online:
|16th August 2017
04th September 2017
Candidates will get INR Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for Posts 1-3, and Rs. 5200-20200/- with a grade pay of 1800/1900/- for Posts 4-5 as salary after getting selection in particular post.
Finding More New Jobs Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 for Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Post 1-3
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Post 4-5
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office, 17, Netaji Subhas Road (Fairlie Place), Kolkata- 700001
We will provide you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 for Junior Engineer, Scouts Guides Quota Post- Notification out Apply Online/ Offline at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in, and if you want to know information in depth and full details then we advised you to go once at the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.